Welcome to the Preschool Program
The PRESCHOOL PROGRAM at Northern Lincoln Elementary School
- The preschool is integrated to include students with disabilities and community peers.
- Community peers must be four years old by December 1st.
- It is expected that community peers are toilet trained by the start of school in September.
- A small tuition fee is required. Scholarships for free and reduced tuition are also available based upon financial need.
- Families provide their own transportation to and from school.
- School sessions are half-days, four days per week (Monday to Thursday).
- Community peers are selected by lottery and session preference is not guaranteed.
- Child Outreach screenings will be completed with community peers prior to receiving an acceptance letter.