D. Morning Announcement Classroom: Administration has created a Google classroom called Morning announcements. It’s a way for us to keep in touch with students and quickly keep them updated on the latest news and information (jokes). The class code is jjg2fne for any student that wants to be part of the class.
2) Student resources
Almost all of our students should just log in and go to Google Classroom. The vast majority of your assignments will be posted there. There may be other virtual resources that your teachers will want to use so be sure to check daily.
All curriculum will continue to follow the scope and sequence that have been approved by the Lincoln School District.
4) Important Information from the Superintendent of Lincoln Public Schools
COVID update – PARENT/GUARDIAN SURVEY – Lincoln Schools Reentry Planning – July 24, 2020
5) Social Emotional Support
There is a Google Classroom set up for guidance/emotional support, go to Google Classroom and click the “+” symbol on the top right and join this classroom using this code: dv3p4lf
We understand that middle school students may need additional support during this time. We will have our guidance counselors and social service professionals available for support. Please email them as needed.
- Guidance Counselor (A-K), Mrs. London email@example.com
- Guidance Counselor (L-Z), Mrs. LaCascio firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Worker, Mrs. Jones email@example.com
- School Psychologist, Mrs. Dyer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dean of Students, Mrs. Denham email@example.com
- Nurse, Mrs. Gaughan firstname.lastname@example.org